Tuesday, August 04, 2009

New Blog! To pursue a passion and hopefully get paid for it.

I've just created a blog dedicated to the styling of men- not just any men, but everyday men.

The address is www.everydaymen.blogspot.com (do come and read and follow it if you think it might be useful for you or a guy you know).

I've created this blog for a few reasons:

1) Overpriced men's fashion (actually fashion in generally). I think people pay too much to look good. I mean, look at what retailers, salons and spas charge to get you to want to look good. I believe men should be able to find quality fashion goods and services at everyday, affordable prices.

2) The insanely high number of men who make disasterous fashion mistakes even today where information is on any subject (ie men's fashion) is so readily available. I mean, you still get comb overs (balding men), sports sneakers with pants and (horror of horrors) see through singlets!

3) I want to make a bit of cash on the side and this blog is phase 1 of that endeavour. Will it work? No idea. More on this later!

I hope to give common sense advice on fashion that everyday men can relate to and hopefully my blog can be a source of useful information that makes life a little less confusing and a little happier.

So do support me in this endeavour!

JC

1 comment:

Jogo said...

Does a teenager count as a "man"? Haha.
Congratulations and the best of luck in your discovery of THE new Male Fashion Statement.