Sunday, November 29, 2009

Old Emails- Read it and Weep

Had some time on my hands today as I am doing a 'duty' in my camp. So I had some time to actually indulge in an activity I have not had the pleasure of indulging in for some a while. Surfing the net!

After a while of youtubing and facebooking, I found myself going thru my old emails from as late as 2006. I was in Aust during that time doing my uni studies and finding my way around the world ( in alot of ways, I think I am still finding my way).

Alot of my time was taken up by AIESEC, if the email is to be a gauge of my life in Aust. I found alot of emails that were administrative related, alot of sales (ICX) and some were conference management. I did not find many related to meeting up with friends initially, but towards the end of my stay in Aust, more of friend related emails came up. So I think I did not really have a 'work/studies-life' balance when I was in Aust. I prob shd have spent more time smelling the roses and getting to know people when I was there. Prob should have stayed an hour or two more at parties or just try to be less busy. Or just be less shy....

I also found many emails from my parents and my wife, S that brought a tear to my eye. Encouraging emails that I remembered made me feel better when I was feeling homesick and lonely. I really have to thank them for their neverending faith and love for me, even when I did not know what I was doing with my life. I hope I have a clearer picture now. I hate to make more detours.

Strangely enuff, the email that touched a chord the most was the e-ticket I got for my last flight out of Melb. I really miss the place and hope to go back again soon and catch with friends and even acquaintances.

Its strange how the simple act of looking thru emails can open up memories, good and bad. I hope whoever is reading will try it too, just for fun.

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://firafowevo.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/mewijaw.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life